1. No out of character drama. If you’ve got issues, work it out between yourselves and don’t involve the other roleplayers. If you need to, contact the admin.
2. OOC must be under read mores. No more than two a day. Link your personal blog on your page if you want to keep people updated on your life.
3. Face claims are possibly negotiable, but we do reserve the right to finalize the decision.
4. OCs are allowed only at the admin’s discretion only. If We choose to allow them, it will only be after the majority of the characters are taking.
5. Please edit your roleplaying posts. We are a literate group that are working toward bettering our writing skills. That’s not to say that mistakes don’t happen. We are all human. But, if you will make sure to read over it before you post.
6. Post limits, outside of conversation/gif posts, are limited to a 300 word limit.
7. When you reblog gif/conversations and paragraphs, make sure to reblog them as text posts. Also, delete the part of the conversation that has already been posted on your blog.
8. Please tag all of your posts with the characters in question full names. Ex. If it’s Amanda Fischer-Blackwell, tag it as amanda fischer-blackwell. This keeps the people from getting confused.
9. Remember that personality traits, relationships and professions are set in stone unless you get an ok from the admin.
10. Any major plot events that effect a good amount of people, run it through the admins. We can’t have everyone die in a nuclear explosion without a heads up.
11. Brianna – Avery Blackwell – is head of the Ithaca Gazette, and will update the page on the main ABFA page to keep you updated on events.
12. Have fun!
- Blogs that have gifs, help topics and useful tips.